Insurrection provides an advanced Web interface for Subversion.
Version: 301Insurrection provides an advanced Web interface for Subversion.
Operating System: Linux
Insurrection is a Web interface and RSS and Atom feed generator for Subversion that uses modern browser features while being as browser agnostic as possible. It has some repository rights administration features and a reasonably good-looking interface that can be customized. RSS and Atom feeds of updates to the project are available.
Here are some key features of "Insurrection":
· Easily browse the repository
· Access any version of any file
· View revision histories
· View differences at various revisions
· Annotate files with respect to author and revision
· Get RSS and Atom feeds of changes in a repository or part of a repository or a specific file
· All repository features are via repository consistent URLs
· Administrate user access to repositories
What's New in This Release:
· The way the filter for non-XSLT browsers works was changed such that it is possible to detect the upcoming Apple Safari update that fixes its XSLT implementation.
· A way to browse the repository at any revision was added.
· To enable the user to enter this mode, there is a link on the revision change log pages.
· The pre-commit hook was fixed to deal with the trailing "/" on directory entries.