IntCalc - A Macintosh scientific calculator emulator, loosely based on the old HP16 programmer's calculator.
Version: 1.3.2A Macintosh scientific calculator emulator, loosely based on the old HP16 programmer's calculator.
License: Free To Try $12.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
It can display and switch between any of the common number bases, and therefore can serve as a hex calculator, or hexadecimal conversion calculator, a hex to decimal calculator, an octal to hexidecimal converter, etc.
Here are some key features of "IntCalc":
· Displays all four elements of the stack with room to see all 32 bits in binary mode.
· Each element can be individually displayed in any of binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal, or ASCII.
· Many bitwise integer functions ("and", "or", "not", shift, rotate, etc.).
· IntCalc provides a floating-point functionality that includes y-to-the-x, square root, reciprocal and logarithmic and trigonometric functions.
· Fully programmable.
· On-line help is available by command-clicking on any button.
· Separate, detailed documentation is also included.
· 30 days trial period