IntelliScore Polyphonic is a WAV to MIDI, CD to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI converter for music transcription, music notation, live performance, generating music scores, and finding chord names from CD, WMA, AAC, and AIFF audio files.
Version: 8.1.2IntelliScore Polyphonic helps you transcribe music.
License: Free To Try $89.00
Operating System: Windows
It listens to your single instrument CD audio, WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, and AIFF and helps create MIDI (.mid) files containing the notes played, chord names, and key. Then you can take those MIDI files and view the notation and change individual notes. You can also compose MIDI music in real-time by singing or playing any instrument.
Are you looking for an easier way to get musical notation from recorded music?
Have you ever recorded a great melody for your band or a hot new lick but now can't remember what notes you played or sang? Let intelliScore do the difficult work for you. Spend more time making music and less time figuring out the notes.
IntelliScore Polyphonic includes all the powerful capabilities of intelliScore Ensemble except that it is limited to working with music that contains one instrument such as a piano solo or solo voice, and it does not convert drum to MIDI.
- Helps you figure out the notes chord names and key present in single instrument MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and AIFF files and CDs. Unlike "pitch detectors" intelliScore can convert music that contains more than one note at a time
- View and edit scores once your WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, AIFF, or CD files are converted into MIDI
- Rip CD music and convert to MIDI (.mid) file. Play it in your MIDI keyboard
- Play your MIDI synthesizer live by singing or playing any musical instrument into a microphone attached to your computer
- See the names of the chords and key present in your WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, or AIFF file
- Expressive nuances such as pitch bend, vibrato, brightness, tremolo, and portamento are recreated when your music contains one note at a time
- Sing or play a non-MIDI instrument and see the notes appear in Anvil Studio or your own MIDI sequencer
- Tune your instrument using intelliScore's pitch indicator
- Easy to use wizard interface helps achieve the most accurate conversion results in the shortest amount of time
Version 8.1.2: Improved accuracy, updated documentation, native 64-bit engine, integrated volume/balance control
Version 8.0.1: AAC & AIFF support, brightness detection, real time chord names, audio & MIDI device testing, audio file quality checking
Version 7.2: Beat detection, multiple files, WMA support, all sample rates supported
Version 7.1: Beat detection, multiple files, WMA support
Version 6.3: Improved accuracy, faster, more automatic settings, direct CD transfer, synchronous playback