Internet Disconnector - Auto-close your net connection
Version: 1.12Internet Disconnector is a utility to automatically close your internet connection after some unuse time.
License: Free To Try $18.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
You need Apple default Internet Connect application to be installed to run Internet Disconnector, since the latter launches and uses Internet Connect to monitor your internet connection.
Here are some key features of "Internet Disconnector":
· It monitors simultaneously your input and output throughput to see when your connection is no more used.
· You can configure how long your connection must be unused before closing it.
· It can display and pronounce warning messages several seconds before automatically closing your connection.
· You can configure how much time before the closing you must be warned.
· It can automatically take a screen snapshot just before closing the connection.
· It can shut down the computer or put it to sleep after closing the connection.
· You can manually connect or disconnect your internet connection.
· It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
· Registration screen at startup.