Haven't you ever met with http:// or ftp:// links with unknown or incorrect file size. But now it is a not problem with Internet File Size. Now you can easily determine file size, type, modification date and real URL in the internet.
Version: 3.60Haven't you ever met with http:// or ftp:// links with unknown file size. Sometimes, file size is determined incorrectly. But now it is a not problem with InternetFileSize. Now you can easily determine file size, type and modification date in the internet. Moreover, if your base http or ftp link is "encoded" (such as http://www.server.com/downloadfile?id=34532), Internet File Size shows real file http or ftp path.
Operating System: Windows
- Convenient program interface and Internet Explorer integration:
- use Internet Explorer context menu (use right click on http or ftp link). - drag and drop http or ftp link from the browser to InternetFileSize window. - drag and drop selected text to InternetFileSize window (for example, when your http or ftp link inside the text document or http or ftp link is not validated).
- Redirected links support:
- Proxy server with authorization support:
- File size representation in any units:
Version 3.60: Native support for the Windows XP x64 edition and the Internet Explorer 64-bit.