Invantive Control enables you to make decisions with Microsoft Excel and yet remain fully compliant with ISO 27002 and SAS 70. The input and outcome of your risk models are exchanged with your databases using SQL (Oracle, SQL Server).
Version: 2016R1Real-time enterprise risk management with Microsoft Excel
License: Free To Try $826.00
Operating System: Windows
Invantive Control is a proven real-time Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) software solution to assess the likelihood of financial threats and project risks from within Microsoft Excel. Invantive Control provides businesses and organizations with all the functionalities needed to make real-time risk management decisions.
In addition Invantive Control empowers you to create, secure and share detailed risk matrices, models and plans in Microsoft Excel.
The input and outcome of your risk models will be exchanged with your databases using SQL. With Invantive Control you will have all the functionalities you need to control risks, calculate projected figures and project your future cash flows in real-time.
Pairing Excel and databases for optimizing your risk strategy
Invantive Control provides you with benefits such as:
- Flexibility of Excel paired with the data integrity provided by your own database.
- Download and upload facts to your databases using SQL.
- Real-time risks management and intelligence within compliance rules.
- Database and data warehouse with time-travel to look into your historical figures enterprise wide.
- Create and execute predictive models such as PD, LGD, NPV and IRR from within Microsoft Excel.
- Calculate projected figures, future cash flows and return on capital investment in real-time.
- Structured framework that meets ISO 27002, SAS 70, Dutch GAAP, USA GAAP and IFRS standards.
- Open and handle large templates and models within Excel using the integrated document management system (DMS).
- Design and edit different risk models.
Invantive Composition for Microsoft Word supports the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle RDBMS
- IBM DB2 UDB
- ANSI SQL
Please consult the minimum system requirements for full details.
Version 2016R1: New release