Inventoria Inventory Software for Mac OS X helps you easily track and organize your inventory. Warnings and reports within the software notify you of low or empty inventory. Inventoria for Mac also features remote web access for easy management.
Version: 5.02Inventoria Inventory Software for Mac OS X helps you easily track and organize your inventory. Warnings and reports within the software notify you of low or empty inventory.
License: Free To Try $139.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Inventoria for Mac OS X is designed to be intuitive and very easy to use.
The program allows the use of a barcode scanner for easy inventory management. Monitor and generate reports on stock levels, costs, and inventory averages.
Inventoria can also easily import existing data through csv files.
Inventoria for Mac Features:
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Monitor your stock levels with easy to create reports.
- Set up a "Just in Time" inventory management controls.
- Transfer stock between locations with a few clicks.
- Maintain your supplier database.
- Group common items into categories for easy stock management.
- Create purchase orders and email them directly to your vendors.
- Set-up recurring orders and have them sent automatically.
- Set ideal quantity levels and warnings when stock has dropped below these levels.
- Have multiple users access the data via a web interface with just a single installation.
- Restrict user access and powers (when used with web interface).
- Manage multiple company profiles within the application.
- MAPI or SMTP email send settings include Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Assign items to Balance Sheet or Pofit/Loss accounts.
- Integrates seemlessly with Express Invoice (v 1.34 and later) to send out purchase orders to vendors.
Version 5.02: New Release