IO Ninja is a scriptable terminal / sniffer. Out-of-the-box IO Ninja has: Serial terminal, TCP terminal, UDP terminal, SSH terminal, Windows named pipe terminal, Serial monitor ,Network sniffer, Windows named pipe monitor
Version: 3.6.0IO Ninja is an all-in-one scriptable terminal, sniffer and monitor. It's aimed at system administrators, network security experts and developers of communication software.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
IO Ninja is free for non-commercial usage.
Out-of-the-box IO Ninja provides:
- Serial terminal
- TCP terminal (client/server)
- UDP terminal (client/server; UDP broadcast support)
- SSH terminal
- TCP proxy (man-in-the-middle-style monitoring)
- Windows named pipe terminal (client/server)
- Serial monitor
- Network sniffer
- Windows named pipe monitor
The latest version of IO Ninja has excellent support for binary data -- both editing binary packets before sending as well as displaying both incoming and outgouing (RX/TX) binary data in a communication log:
- Text editor with support for escape sequences (\n, \xFF, \u2661 etc)
- Modern hex editor with support for all UTF encodings
- Template packet editor -- define a packet structure in C-language and then edit the fields with property grid
- Binary data is interleaved with informational textual messages thus providing a clean single-sheet log
- Display binary data as hex-view or plain text, merge incoming packets together, etc
- Multiple modes of binary data copy (copy-as-text, copy-as-hex, copy-as-C-array, save-as-file etc
IO Ninja features Session Linking which turns it to a universal redirector. Create two sessions (e.g. Serial and TCP), configure them and then link them together.
All the data will be passed-through from one end to another and vice versa.
IO Ninja is programmable with Jancy language and it turns IO Ninja into a universal IO debugger. With scripting you can:
- Modify any standard session
- Write custom protocol analyzers and syntax highlighters
- Write testing utilities (e.g. wait for incoming packets, analyze, send something in return
IO Ninja has an IDE to assist you in exploring and making use of IO Ninja scripting.