IP2Location Java component translates IP address to country, city, region, latitude, longitude, ZIP code, ISP and domain name. Developers can use it for projects related to web and client applications. Demo version has 5-second random delay.
Version: 1.10IP2Location Java component that translates IP address to country, city, region, latitude, longitude, ZIP code, ISP and domain name. No external lookup or connection required. Developers use this component for projects related to:
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
1. Display native language and currency;
2. Redirect based on country;
3. Digital rights management;
4. Prevent password sharing and abuse of service;
5. Reduce credit card fraud;
6. Web log stats and analysis;
7. Auto-selection of country on forms;
8. Filter access from countries you do not do business with;
9. Geo-targeting for increased sales and click-throughs.
Evaluation copy is fully functional except with 5-second random delay.