IPA is a pluggable, flexible, general-purpose accounting system.
Version: 2.0.5IPA is a pluggable, flexible, general-purpose accounting system. IPA project supports static and dynamic rules, limits, sublimits, and thresholds.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
It works with external accounting, database and statistics modules. Accounting is done per specified period of a week. Complete documentation is included.
Here are some key features of "IPA":
· flexible general purpose accounting system
· supports static and dynamic rules
· support limits, sublimits and thresholds
· works with external accounting modules
· works with external database modules
· works with external statistics modules
· accounting per specified period of a week
· complete documentation
What's New in This Release:
· One file descriptor leak was fixed.
· Several bugs with limits implementation were fixed.