IPNetTunerX - Increase your Internet performance by 20% or more simply by using the right parameters for your connection
Version: 1.6.9IPNetTunerX will help you improve the performance of your Internet connection by 20% or more simply by using the right parameters for your connection.
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
IPNetTunerX is a modest application that allows you to optimize TCP/IP network performance under Mac OS X by tuning internal TCP/IP parameters to match your network environment.
IPNetTunerX supports over 20 adjustable parameters including the TCP Window Size, Time Out intervals, Maximum Segment Size, and MTU.
Use our preconfigured settings for most common types of Internet connections. Or you can adjust your settings and save them in IPNetTunerX settings documents and invoke them each time you login by adding the corresponding document to your login items list.
Here are some key features of "IPNetTunerX":
· Full on the fly access to BSD networking tuneable parameters.
· Outstanding compatibility, does not modify any networking files.
· Experiment with confidence, easily restores factory default settings.
· Built-in tools allow you to see TCP/IP in action and verify correct tuning.
· 'Quit after restoring settings' allows you to restore your settings transparently upon login.
· 21 days trial.