This Terminal Services Solution for OS X allows multiple users to utilize one or more Mac Systems simultaneously, using iRAPP Client or any RDP Client.
Version: 2.7.0Do you occasionally have to use your Mac and PC at the same time? Do you wish to mix your favorite applications in your own way?
License: Free To Try $79.00
Operating System: Windows
Now you can do it, and effectively. iRAPP is an innovative software application, which enables you to do just that - sit on your PC and work on both your PC applications as well as on your Mac applications at the same time. What is even better, if you have several Macs, you can control and work on all of them at the same time.
With iRAPP, you can:
- Connect to one or more systems with Mac OS X
- Use iRAPP Client or any MS RDP Client
- Use iRAPP Server in single-user or multiple-user mode
- Open any Mac application and use it directly from your PC environment
- Completely integrate Mac windows and desktop icons with your PC desktop
- Manage remote screen resolution and image quality.
- Adjust your PC workspace size, placement and behavior
Version 2.7.0: This is bug fix release.
Version 1.8.3: Fixes Active Directory password changing issue
Version 1.8.2: Multiple improvements of iRAPP Access Manager
Version 1.7.12: better support of non-Eglish locales, command-line license-management added
Version 1.7.11: bug fix release
Version 1.7.10: New features have been added to the remote user access mode
Version 1.7.9: bug fix release
Version 1.7.8: Multiple performance improvements
Version 1.7.7: Mac OS X 10.6.3 support