A firewall and proxy-server application intended for protecting computers running Windows 2000/XP against network attacks, exercising control over Internet access, filtering dangerous and useless web-content, and more...
Version: 1.5Irbis Firewall is a firewall and proxy-server application developed to protect computers running Microsoft Windows 2000/XP against network attacks. Irbis Firewall allows you to manage packet filters and control access to Internet easily. Compact in size and handy in use Irbis Firewall provides user-friendly GUI interface for exercising control over the network access to your computer, and protects your computer against most of remote exploits.
License: Free To Try $39.00
Operating System: Windows
- protects your computer from hackers' attacks;
- allows you to control access to the Internet from your computer;
- improves your Web navigation speed;
- can keep your children and network users out of dangerous and useless Web content (e.g. adult or agression sites);
- provides easy-to-use GUI interface and service mode for easier and faster work;
- allows configuiring a huge number of options, including interface language; and many more...