IrssiBot is an IRC bot written in pure Java.
Version: 1.0.7IrssiBot is an IRC bot written in pure Java. IrssiBot is a powerful IRC automation - a "bot" - that was written for my personal needs & fun in summer/fall 2000. It is written in 100% Java, giving it advantages to traditional platform dependent counterparts in flexibility and ease of development.
Operating System: Linux
IrssiBot is released under GNU Public Licence (GPL). A newest version of both source and binaries is downloadable, and possibly some older versions also. Required Java Runtime Environment 1.3.1 or newer may be downloaded from Sun Microsystems.
The latest MySQL JDBC driver may be downloaded from here.
Here are some key features of "IrssiBot":
· Multinetwork support
· Configuration data as standard XML
· Dynamically (un)loadable java .class modules
· Built-in ability to "connect" channels, even across networks
· Effectiveness through simplicity; easy to configure and use
· Platform independent: runs anywhere required Java Environment is installed.
What's New in This Release:
· removed IrcMessage object reuse causing problems with message muxing