Isometric plugin - Isometric item to the Filters menu
Version: 5.0.1Isometric plugin adds an "Isometric" item to the Filters menu in Adobe Illustrator 5.0 or above on a Macintosh. This is a "must have" for technical illustrators!
Operating System: Mac OS X
Under the Isometric menu, are the following options:
· Create Box: creates an isometric box with the height, width and depth you specify. You can select line weights for the outside lines and inside lines, whether to fill and whether to group the objects.
· Create Cylinder: similar to Create Box, but creates an isometric cylinder instead of the depth, diameter and orientation you choose.
· Project Left: projects selected paths and text to the left side, or X-Y plane.
· Project Right: projects selected paths and text to the right side, or Z-Y plane.
· Project Top from Left: projects selected paths and text to the top side, or X-Z plane, so that the geometry at the bottom of the art is aligned with the left, or X-Y surface.
· Project Top from Right: projects selected paths and text to the top side, or X-Z plane, so that the geometry at the bottom of the art is aligned with the right, or Z-Y surface.
· Rotate 120, Rotate -120, Rotate 180: rotates selected artwork to these useful specs.
· Flip Left-Right: flips selected art horizontally.