iUndelete is an easy to use, read-only undelete and file recovery utility to quickly and safely recover data that was deleted from a NTFS drive.
Version: 3iUndeleteâ„¢ is an easy to use NTFS undelete and file recovery utility for rescuing deleted files, files lost due to systematic file system damage (such as formatting), files lost due to file system corruption or files from deleted or otherwise lost volumes.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Windows
The iUndelete trial allows recovery of as many files as you like of any size, however they can only selected and copied one-by-one.
iUndelete feature summary:
- Recover deleted files including those that were deleted from the Windows Recycle bin, a command window or while holding SHIFT key down
- Recover files from formatted drives even after formatting to a different file system (e.g. FAT32)
- Recover from corrupt NTFS drives, allows access to drives on physical level for severely corrupted file systems
- Recover files from deleted or otherwise lost drives
- Automatic file system parameter detection such as cluster
- size on formatted or corrupt drives
- Recover files including complete folder/file path
- Easy wizard
- type interface, typically select some easy to understand option(s) and click next
- Non destructive, read
- only scan
- Attempts to lock source drive to prevent overwriting of deleted/lost data by Windows or other software
- Unique data recoverability prediction for individual files and the entire volume
- Supports native NTFS compression (decompress data on
- fly so data can be saved to drives that do not support NTFS compression, like FAT32)
- Filters known garbage files
- Customizable filters
- iUndelete is portable and does not require a setup, copy and run iUndelete.exe from anywhere you like