IVM is a telephone answering machine, voice mail, phone attendant and interactive voice response (ivr) program for Windows computers with voice modems or professional telephony line devices.
Version: 5.12IVM is a telephone answering machine, voice mail, call attendant, info-line and interactive voice response (ivr) program for Windows computers with VoIP, voice modems or professional telephony line devices.
License: Free To Try $69.95
Operating System: Windows
Just run the install file and IVM will be ready to answer calls. But you can also create a sophisticated telephone interactive response system.
You will find many exciting ways to use IVM to provide information, serve your customers and save time.
Typical Applications * PSTN and VoIP Voicemail (from a single line answering machine to hundreds of voice mailboxes) * In-coming caller ID logger or display
- Call attendant (using the menu call transfer features) to transfer and direct calls * Telephone information lines or AudioText type systems * Automated telephone order taking * Automated telephone surveys (using the number entry features linked to a database)
- Credit card telephone account payment * Dial in computer control or information (eg. Dial in to test security alarm or to restart server) * Many more telephone related applications Features
- Multiple telephone line support (1 - 64 lines simultaneously) * Visual display for menu setup with drag and drop functionality * Caller ID logging and optional on-screen caller ID flash display * Automatic message forward by email or upload to internet
- Call transfer * Remote Access * Supports VoIP connections using the SIP protocol * Save in-coming messages as wav files * Automatic hours feature * Unlimited out-going messages and menus
- Call simulator test your systems off-line * Automated outbound calls and messages * Unlimited voice mail boxes * Text-to-Speech voice synthesis as an alternative to recording or importing wav or mp3 files
- Ability to open files or run other software to process data or report information.
Version 5.03: Unspecified major bug fixes, updates to OGM functions,vista compatibility
Version 4.03: Updated hardware integration