Personal easy-to-use text reader. Converts any written text from your PC into spoken words. This text-to-speech reader allows computer to read any text aloud. It can read documents, news, RSS, books, web pages and emails.
Version: 1.0.12Personal easy-to-use text reader. Converts any written text on your PC into spoken words. This text-to-speech reader allows computer to read any text aloud.
License: Free To Try $39.00
Operating System: Windows
It can read documents, news, RSS feeds, books, web pages and emails.
- Aloud text reading from any software and any text file
- Convert text into mp3 files
- Easy integration with most popular applications (Skype, iTunes, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird)
- Web pages reader
- Emails reader
- RSS news feeds reader
- Organizer and reminder
- Proofreading assistant
- A professional film voice talent
- Supporting of all SAPI5 standard voices
- Easy installation
With IVONA Reader you will get:
- Text reader of books, Internet, documents
- Optionally additional brilliant quality voices (22kHz, SAPI5).
- Free IVONA Player - handy reader of selected text in any applications
- Free collection of e-books
You can get IVONA Reader together with one of the best-in-the-world IVONA text-to-speech voices in highest sound quality, with 22kHz sampling frequency, exactly the same with which you can listen to the newscasters on the radio. All of them are also compatible with SAPI 5 interface.
According to your needs you can adjust speed, pitch, and pronunciation of reading. You can convert text into mp3 files, copy them onto portable mp3 player.
IVONA Reader is compatible with all IVONA voices and other SAPI5 interace voices installed on your computer.
Hardware requirements:PC, Intel Pentium 1 GHz processor, Windows XP / Vista / 7, sound card.
Disk space IVONA Reader 40 MB, IVONA Voices may require 70-900 MB free space
Version 1.0.12: improvment of update and on-line orders options