iWebSites - Lets iWeb users create more than one web site at a time
Version: 2.4 BetaWhen Apple introduced its clever iLife web design software, iWeb, they left out one important feature: the ability to load and save multiple web sites. There isn't even an "Open" menu item under the File Menu!
Operating System: Mac OS X
You can create multiple "sites" that are somewhat independent of each other, but they still exist as one file ("Domains.sites") and cannot be separately uploaded onto different web servers or into different .Mac accounts.
iWebSites rectifies this by manipulating the files in the directory where iWeb keeps its website files, and allows users to have multiple websites that are completely independent of each other. iWebSites creates new sites, duplicates sites you already have, allows you to delete sites and sets the "default site" for iWeb.
Here are some key features of "iWebSites":
· Allows users to create 'blank' websites for use in iWeb
· Allows users to set a default website to use when iWeb opens
· Allows users to delete and duplicate iWeb site files
· Allows users to merge two iWeb sites together
· Allows users to drag/drop or copy/paste '.sites' or '.sites.zip' files to the finder or to an e-mail program.
· iWeb 1.0 or higher.