Jagzilla is a Java-based set of components for Bugzilla.
Version: 6bJagzilla is simply the Java version of bugzilla. The idea of this project is:
Operating System: Linux
· To provide a complete java-based interface to bugzilla
· To facilitate interoperation between bugzilla and java based apps
· To provide additional functionality to bugzilla while mantaining compatibility
Here are some key features of "Jagzilla":
· Bugzilla and java based apps integration
· Bugzilla and eclipse integration (with the eclipse plugin)
· Bugzilla and cvs integration (with the eclipse plugin)
· Bugzilla extended functionality mantaining backwards compatibility (with jagzilla extension tables)
· This components includes java classes that represent rows in bugzilla tables, as well as mapping files. This provides direct hibernate access to bugzilla database.
Jagzilla Core API
· The core api is a higher abstraction level than hibernate mapping, which understands buisiness logic and provides an easy access to this funcionality.
Jagzilla Web Services API
· The web services API is actually the core api implementation which uses xml and http as transport. see rest-webapp
WS Client lib
· This is a simple jar to enable easy access to jagzilla WS from any java app.
Jagzilla mail processor
· A program to read email accounts and add bugs to database with information found on these mails.
Hibernate Client lib
· This is a simple jar to enable easy access to jagzilla Core API from any java app.
· This plugin enables using most functionallity of jagzilla. The access can be with hibernate and JDBC (directly to the database) or via web services.
· This is the web frontend for jagzilla. This web application shows how to use the jagzilla backend to provide a java web based front-end.
· This web application is the server for the web services (in a simple sense of xml over http) interface.