Jar2Exe is a tool to wrap jar files into binary files for Windows, Linux and Mac. It supports 32 bits and 64 bits, generates 3 types of exe files(console, windows and service), class files protection, wrap depended jar files into a single exe file.
Version: 2.2.2Jar2Exe is a tool to wrap jar files into binary exe files for Windows, Linux and Mac.
License: Free To Try $145.00
Operating System: Windows
To start java from generated exe files is more convenient:
- Easy to start, generated exe files will find JRE on host by itself.
- Easy to configure, generated exe files are configurable for Java vm parameters or options defined by Jar2Exe.
- Safe to redistribute, jar files are encrypted and hidden into exe file. So the java program cannot be extracted and decompiled.
- Function enhancement, generated exe files have many function enhancements, such as you can run java program as a Service on Windows and Linux without developing with OS.
About Jar2Exe itself:
- Jar2Exe supports Wizard Mode and Command Line Mode to run.
- Jar2Exe runs on Windows, but Jar2Exe can generate exe files for Windows and Linux. 32
- bits, 64 bits and universal binary supported, 64 bits edition of Jar2Exe can generate both 32 and 64 bits exe files.
- Jar2Exe can generate "Console", "Windows GUI", "Service" 3 types of applications.
- It supports to pack depended jar files into a single exe file.
The develop license is free. If you want to redistribute generated exe files to your customers as a product, you need to purchase Jar2Exe.
Without purchase, you are allowed to use Jar2Exe for developing, test and demonstration.
Version 2.2.2: Support to start with JAVA 9.
Version 2.2.1: Support to generate binary executables for ARM Linux.
Version 2.1.8: New option 'appid' to identify the same app when enable 'singleinstance' option
Version 2.1.7: speed up the load of encrypted class
Version 2.1.6: support wildcard expansion in arguments and 'classpath'