JasperETL is a complete and ready-to-run data integration platform for organizations of all sizes.
Version: 2.2.4JasperETL, powered by Talend*, is a complete and ready-to-run data integration platform for organizations of all sizes, providing high performance data extract-transform-load (ETL) capabilities. JasperETL project is appropriate for all analytic and operational data integration needs, regardless of complexity.
Operating System: Linux
When used as part of the JasperSoft BI Suite, organizations can develop, manage, and document data integration processes for more accurate, more comprehensive reporting and online analytical processing (OLAP) with JasperReports, JasperServer, and JasperAnalysis.
In common with all JasperSoft BI Suite products, JasperETL can also be used stand-alone to provide comprehensive ETL capabilities for other applications and systems.
Generally you do not need to be a project member to contribute to this project, your Developer Forge account will enable you to collaborate with the developers on this project.
Here is how this project uses the various tools:
· Tracker - This project has Trackers for Bugs, Feature Requests, and Patches. Any Developer Forge user can open a new Tracker item.
· Documents - Documents for distribution can be found in the Documents section and under the main Documentation tab at www.jasperforge.org.
· Tasks - This project does not use Tasks.
· Source Code - Project source code can be found in the Subversion repository. Only SCM committers can write to the repository.
· Discussions - Discussion Forums can be found under the main Forum tab at www.jasperforge.org. Project-level Forums are used by project developers and for main forum backup only.
· Reports - This project does not use Reports.
· File Releases - This project does not use File Releases. Downloads can be found under the main Downloads tab at www.jasperforge.org.
· Wiki - This project uses the Wiki for documentation development and as a reference to completed project documents.
· Project Admin - This tab is reserved for Project Administrators.