Java Dynamic DNS - Dynamic Dns Client which enables you to run a web server on your computer at home
Version: Beta 4Java Dynamic DNS is a Dynamic Dns Client enables you to run a web server on your computer at home. Whenever your Face Ip changes the client automatically updates the Ip settings of your web site name with your Dns Service Provider.
Operating System: Mac OS X
The Java Dynamic Dns Client is a client written in Java. It has been tested on Mac OS X, Windows 32, Linux. It can run on any other java enabled platform.
Java Dynamic Dns Client has now been integrated with the Host Management Extension Project. For source code or further details please check out this project. The Java Dynamic Client project now includes a fully configured bundle, which fulfills the functions required by a Dynamic Dns Client.
Here are some key features of "Java Dynamic DNS":
· Easy to configure. Editing of XML configuration files optional.
· All settings and the current status are stored in XML files. These are automatically loaded when the system restarts.
· Mail Notification.
· Automatic Ip identification from Router, Web Service, or File.
· Works practically with all web enabled routers.
· Can use UpnP, SNMP, HTTP, External Web Site, to determine the current IP.
· Automatic Retries
· Accessibility Monitoring
· Runs as a servlet (TODO), a windows service/linux demon, or as a console application
· Supports unlimited number of zones
· Can run behind NAT, DSL-Router
· JMX enabled -> remote API access, access per JMX http browser, access per JMX enabled monitoring application
· TCP Redirector for redirecting TCP/IP streams from a given port to a different port and/or different host