Java Mail Server is a Java-based mail server providing a SMTP and POP3 protocol implementation.
Version: 0.99t-1Java Mail Server is a Java-based mail server providing a SMTP and POP3 protocol implementation. It is easy configurable, OS independent and extendible.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Java Mail Server":
· SMTP Server that collects Email from Internet and Intranet.
· POP3 that can be used by Intranet Users to retrieve their Email
· Sender Utility that forwards collected Email to your ISPs Mail MTA, if it is addressed to non-local users. (can run as background daemon)
· Fetcher Utility that retrieves Email from different POP3 Servers in the Internet. (can run as background daeomon)
· Alias List configurable through configuration file
· Auto reply feature
· 100 % pure Java - system independent, but only tested on Windows 9x, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, SCO Open Server, and Linux 2.2.5 (RedHat)
· No complex administration - unzip to destination folder - add users - use it !
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5 or later
What's New in This Release:
· bugfixes only, no new features added