HybridList package uses unique algorithm to manage large ordered lists with frequent insert/remove/find operations. New feature: one node in multiple
Version: 1.1Database is useless without indexes. Business application is inefficient without sorted collections.
License: Free To Try $12.95
HybridList package is a handy and efficient solution for managing sorted lists, dictionaries, hash-tables, etc.
- it is very FAST: better than skip-lists or red-black trees or hash tables
- each node can be added to unlimited number of ordered lists
- data can be linked in simple as well as double-linked list
- it is EASY to use: overload compare functions and that's it!
- search, insert, delete operations require O (lg n) comparisons in all cases
- efficient memory usage : only several bytes for 'Next' object are required