A vector graphics application and library package.
Version: 1.8.0JFDraw is a Java vector graphics drawing application and library package. It is focused on vector graph drawing field.
Operating System: Linux
It is useful for mechanical, electronic, architectural graph drawing applications, or even business process or workflow graphs.
What's New in This Release:
· Text may be aligned to the left, middle, or right.
· Angles may be rotated in either a fixed or arbitrary fashion.
· A new text drawing method is used to make it clearer.
· The JFX/XML format import/export feature was remvoed from the menus in JFDraw Free Full version.
· A new logger is used for all the JFDraw debugging/running information.
· Fields were added for integer ID, string ID, name, and description in Abstract Object, so all shapes now have those four customized properties for programming.