JFunctionViewer - A fast and extremely simple to use OpenSource function plotter.
Version: 0.7JFunctionViewer is a fast and simple OpenSource function plotter.
Operating System: Mac OS X
You can start JFunctionViewer in Your browser by clicking the "Start" menu item on the left. The JFunctionViewer web based version is not able to is saving or loading files to disk, since the JVM restricts this.
Here are some key features of "JFunctionViewer":
· Plotting of functions (obviously)
· Save plotted functions as an image (The applet is not able to do this, see the Help)
· Save and load functions in a XML-format to and from disk
· Plotting of functions with parameters (e.g. sin(a+x) or a*sqrt(x+shift) ), see the Help for details
· Trace functions, to see the y value for a given x value