JGachine project is a Java game machine/engine/browser.
Version: 0.1.0JGachine project is a Java game machine/engine/browser.
Operating System: Linux
JGachine is a networked game engine for 2D multi-player (networked) games.
It is written in Java and C++.
The games themselves are written in pure Java and can be loaded via the network.
Here are some key features of "JGachine":
· easy game programing for beginners
· a game machine/engine/browser
· one client for multiple games
· you only write the game server (though the server may send bytecode to the client)
· secure client (though executing bytecode from the server
· writing multiplayer networked games within 2 hours
· try to allow output device independent games
· device independent coordinates
· help with different/changing aspect ratios
· gcc (gcj) 3.x