Enable drag-and-drop for QuarkXPress
Version: 4.37JoDrop allows you to drag and drop text files and pictures from the Finder and other applications to QuarkXPress documents. To make image handling more productive JoDrop also provides some additional features.
License: Free To Try $69.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "JoDrop":
· Replace pictures with current settings (Cmd-Shift-E)
· Create a text file of placed images in a document for sorting and printing
· Swap lay files against hires images and swap back
· Display and print the path to each image in the picture box itself
· Warn for usage of image types not useful for cmyk-workflows
· Publish and Subscribe (MacOS X and Windows)
· Rename and relink images from QuarkXPressTM (Cmd-Shift-R).
· QuarkXPress 6.5 / 7.0.