Jooleem is a simple yet extremely addictive puzzle game.
Version: 0.1.4Jooleem is a simple yet extremely addictive puzzle game. There is only one rule: click on four marbles of the same color that form a rectangle. Time is constantly running out, but you can earn time (and points) by forming rectangles. The larger the rectangle, the more time and points are won.
Operating System: Linux
Jooleem is developed using C++ and SDL, with cross platform compatibility in mind.
What's New in This Release:
· New Music track by Ryan Reily
· 4 new sound effects by Dale North
· When time is low, the time bar begins to flash and an alarm is sounded
· Pressing F12 takes a screenshot
· Upgraded to SDL 1.2.9
· When right clicking, the marble deselect sound is only played if any marbles are actually selected
· Fixed sound corruption issue that appeared on some systems (thanks to Malte Thiesen)