Integrate a PDF component that can display, markup and edit PDF documents, inside of your application. jPDFEditor is a full featured PDF viewer and editor packaged as a Java component that can be integrated seamlessly in your application.
Version: 2019R1Display PDF documents and allow your users to review and edit PDF documents with jPDFEditor.jPDFEditor is built on Qoppas proprietary PDF technology, it does not require any client installation or third party programs, it is a self contained Java component that can be deployed in a Java application or a web application (in a web page as an applet, or a Java webstart application).
License: Free To Try $6,000.00
Operating System: Linux
Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.jPDFEditor can load documents from files on a local or network drive, from a URL and from Java input streams for documents that are generated runtime or come from other sources, such as a database. After editing documents, the library can save them to a local file or the host application can override the save function to save the file to any location locally or to a web server.
jPDFEditor supports all the annotating and form filling features found in jPDFNotes, plus more powerful editing features:
- Content Editing: the content editing tool allows users to modify content in PDF documents: Copy, delete, edit, move text
- Copy, delete, move, resize images
- Copy, delete, edit, move, resize shapes and paths
- Work with single or multiple text, image, or path objects
- Redaction: the redaction feature lets users permanently remove sensitive information from PDF documents:
- Add redaction annotations to cover an area on a page. The area can contain any PDF objects such as text, image, or shape objects.
- Burn the redaction annotations to remove the underlying content that intersects with the area redacted.
Access to jPDFProcess API: jPDFEditor comes packaged with Qoppas jPDFProcess library, providing access to a rich API to further manipulate PDF documents programmatically.
Version 2019R1: Java 9 Support Rich Text and Non-Latin Unicode Support in Form Fields
Version 2018R1: Quick Search: More Efficient Search for Bigger documents (Find next & previous occurrences) JPEG2000 image rendering improvements Annotations: Mini Functional Toolbar Rendering Improvements Advanced Print dialog, with Preview!