JSIEBEX is a application that uses the obexftp toolset to access the memory of an obex speaking mobile device.
Version: 0.4JSIEBEX is a application that uses the obexftp toolset to access the memory of an obex speaking mobile device. I started this project because I wanted a comfortable way to upload and download data to and from my Siemens S55.
Operating System: Linux
The Project is to be considered alpha. So do not expect it to work with anything else then a siemens s55. It uses the IrDa device to connect to the phone right now. With serial I have some problems... checking that the next few days. So you must have IrDa running properly.
If you speak Java and XML you are welcome to take part in development.
· obexftp toolset
· openobex libraries
· Java Runtime Environment (tested with JRE6)
What's New in This Release:
· folders with blanks no usable/browsable without problems
· download works. file goes to jar folder
· added a console in the window where u can see the output of the toolset. No more looking at the shell.
· imageicons in the tree now working also in the jar.
As of 2005-08-10 22:19, this project is no longer under active development.