JSwat is a graphical, stand-alone Java debugger, using the JPDA library.
Version: 4.5JSwat is a graphical, stand-alone Java debugger, using the JPDA library.
Operating System: Linux
JSwat Java Debugger offers breakpoints with monitors and conditions, colorized source code display, single-stepping, displaying variables, viewing stack frames, and expression evaluation.
Here are some key features of "JSwat Java Debugger":
· breakpoints with conditionals and monitors
· colorized source code display
· graphical display panels showing threads
· stack frames
· visible variables
· loaded classes
· command interface for more advanced features
· Java-like expression evaluation, including method invocation.
· To run the latest version of JSwat you will need the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 5.0 or higher installed on your system. For the 2.x versions, JDK 1.4 or higher will suffice, while for 1.x, JDK 1.2 or higher is required.
What's New in This Release:
· The class loader ID is now shown along with its name.
· Line numbers are shown near the beginning of lines.
· A label is now used instead of a text field for error messages in dialogs.
· Packages are now sorted before classes in the classes view.
· The debugger now stops listening when the connection times out.
· Connection timeout was set to something reasonable.
· NPEs are avoided in the runtime clone method.