JTVD is a graphical frontend for popular command line programs such as MEncoder, transcode, MJPEG Tools, DVD Author.
Version: 0.4.3JTVD is a graphical frontend for popular command line programs such as MEncoder, transcode, MJPEG Tools, toolame, DVDAuthor, and growisofs.
Operating System: Linux
It makes it easy to grab videos from Video4Linux devices such as TV cards, encode the data to DVD-compatible MPEG2 files, and author and burn a video DVD with a simple title menu.
Here are some key features of "JTVD":
· Watch TV
· Grab from the TV card to AVI files
· Schedule one or more recording tasks
· Encode video files to "DVD compatible" MPEG2 program streams
· Basic DVD authoring incl. creation of simple title menus
· Create the DVD image and burn it
· Burn an existing Video DVD image
· MPlayer/MEncoder (1.0pre7)
· MJPEG Tools (1.6.2)
· tooLAME (0.2l)
· Transcode (1.0.0)
· DVDAuthor (0.6.11)
· dvd+rw-tools (5.21)
· J2SE (1.5.0)
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed handling of the fine frequency and saving of modified stations (thanks for reporting this)
· Added options to only create the DVD image without burning it and to burn an existing Video DVD image