jukebox-control is a complete automation for Sony A/V components featuring S-Link (CD, DVD, MD, etc).
Version: 0.3jukebox-control project is a complete automation for Sony A/V components featuring S-Link (CD, DVD, MD, etc).
Operating System: Linux
jukebox-control includes a Linux driver module for an easy/dirty cheap to build DIY parallel to the Sony S-Link interface, plus Perl modules with both control-A1 (II) and control-S protocol implementations.
Its actually-incomplete development state makes it interesting for developers mostly.
What's New in This Release:
· Bidirectional Control-A1 protocol fully supported
· Unidirectional Control-S protocol implemented, not fully supported yet.
· New object model that ties A1 and S devices together under the same base class.
· CDDB support has been removed temporarily. I am rewriting most of the modules at this time.
· No real user interface. Hey! This is a interim release.