Jupe is a UML Plugin for Eclipse.
Version: 0.0.8Jupe is a UML Plugin for Eclipse. Jupe project aims to provide support for the creation of UML class diagrams, code generation and reverse engineering. Jupe is based on the GEF and UML2 frameworks. Jupe is published as alpha version, so please be aware that it won't fit daily-use purposes.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Jupe":
· Jupe perspective providing a class diagram editor
· creation of UML diagrams with the mouse
· items can be changed by clicking on them or using a property table
· creation of UML diagrams based on the source code (reverse engineering)
· load and save diagrams
· export of diagrams to XMI
· EMF (Eclipse Modeling Framework)
· GEF (Graphical Editing Framework)
· UML2 1.1.1 (EMF-based UML 2.0 Metamodel Implementation) (attention: doesn't work with newer versions of UML2)
unzip org.jupe.*.zip into your eclipse directory.
What's New in This Release:
· This version supports Eclipse 3.2 and brings first glances of Java code generation from UML diagrams.
· It has many bugfixes, GUI enhancements, and small new features.