JvCrypt is a powerful encryption and compression utility that allows you to create encrypted files and text messages with up to 448-bit encryption using the advanced Blowfish encryption algorithm.
Version: 1.0JvCrypt is a powerful encryption and compression utility that allows you to create encrypted files and text messages with up to 448-bit encryption using the advanced Blowfish encryption algorithm.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Windows
Some of JvCrypt's key features include:
(1) Ability to protect your files with powerful encryption. With JvCrypt you can select a single file or multiple files to be compressed and encrypted all in one step.
You have the option of creating a single encrypted zip file for each file selected or combining all of your selected files to a single encrypted zip file with a password of your choice.
(2) Remove source files after they have been encrypted. With JvCrypt, you have the option of removing the source file or files after they have been encrypted.
This option allows you to select a file or files, zip the files, encrypt the zip files and finally remove the non-encrypted files after the encrypted file has been created all in one step!
(3) Decrypt encrypted zip files. Decrypt an encrypted zip file with ONLY the password that was used to create the encrypted zip file. Encrypted zip files will all have a file extension of .enz and only JvCrypt will be able to decrypt such files (assuming you have the correct password).
(4) Encrypt/Decrypt files from the command line. With JvCrypt, you can encrypt and decrypt files directly from the command line (DOS window). You can even execute JvCrypt commands from batch files!
(5) Password database. With JvCrypt, you have the option of storing frequently used passwords into a password database. These passwords can be used when running JvCrypt from the command line or during normal interactive mode.
You can even setup JvCrypt to require a password when starting! This will prevent anybody else from accessing your stored password database.