GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications. With jvider you can easily design graphical user interfaces for Java applets and applications. Standard Java Swing components are used; No absolute positioning; Tutorial & samples.
Version: 1.8.1GUI builder tool for Java Swing applications. With jvider you can easily design graphical user interfaces for Java applets and applications.
License: Free To Try $22.00
Operating System: Not Applicable
- standard Java Swing components are used;
- gridBagLayout is used for layout (no absolute positioning);
- interactive UI design with drag & resize features;
- testing UI on the fly without compiling;
- ability to save/load your designs;
- view and export produced Java source code as Frame or Applet;
- intuitive interface. Easy to understand and comprihend;
- Custom JavaBeans supported;
- easy to get started with tutorial and samples provided;
- JavaBeans support. jvider supports these components
JPanel, JButton, JToggleButton, JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JTextField, JTextArea, JLabel, JTable , JComboBox, JList, JTabbedPane, JProgressBar, JSlider, JTree, JSplitPane.
This tool is platform independent and runs on all environments that support JavaTM Virtual Machine (VM).