JXCirrus Diary simplifies busy schedules by transforming to-do lists and calendars into a comprehensive plan. Ideal for both basic tasks and intricate projects, this software optimizes control over hectic lifestyles.
The software is easy to use. Simply enter your calendar and to-do list, and JXCirrus Diary will build a complete plan for the next nine months. It will ensure that tasks are finished by their due date, while high-priority tasks are completed first. With this plan, you'll know if you can fit everything in and what you should work on first.
At its core, JXCirrus Diary is a calendar, to-do list, address book, and journal rolled into one. You can enter your list of jobs for the week and tick them off as you complete them. The software is quick to enter your information, and it will alert you when tasks or appointments are due. It scales effortlessly to full-sized projects with thousands of interrelated tasks, making it the perfect tool for work, home or personal projects.
Some of the features include arranging your data any way you like, calendar views that show you what is planned for the day, week, or month, a summary view that displays tasks that should be done first and those that may finish late. It also handles events and journal entries in different time zones, saving your data to cloud services for convenience, recording and reviewing actual task time, advanced repeating tasks and appointments, and splitting your days into working hours and home hours for improved planning.
The JXCirrus Diary is an essential tool for anyone with a complex lifestyle, from freelancers planning upcoming work to homeowners organizing their DIY plans. In short, it's a personal project planning tool that's efficient, reliable, and easy to use.
- Fixed an error specifying daylight savings time.
- Improvements to the planning function.
- Fixed a couple of errors setting up repeating task.
- Fixed an error with postponing tasks.
- Reduced calculation load when using the app.
- Resolved an issue showing pop-up dialogs.
- Improved the reliability of cloud sync.
- Fixed some issues with date and number formats.
- Added an extra option for repeating on work days.
- Fixed an issue where variables were not updating as often as they should.
- Fixed an issue where inactive tasks sometimes had a big priority.
- Fixed an issue with the duration shown in the planning page.
- Improved the app performance.
- Fixed some issues with repeats.
- Fixed a problem where restoring snapshots wasn't.
- Fixed errors postponing tasks.
- Fixed error when refreshing repeat for changed work days.
- Improvements to the import function for time spent.
- Function to convert a single repeat into a separate instance.
- Improved access to quick notes.
- Fixed an issue where recent files were recorded incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue adding tags to a record.
- Fixed an issue automatically running URLs.
- Fixed an issue where repeating tasks remained in calendar after update.
- Fixed an issue with sorting historical records.