Jxp (Java scripted page) is a script-processor/template-engine that can execute template files containing text + java code.
Version: 1.5.1Jxp (Java scripted page) is a script-processor/template-engine that can execute template files containing text + java code. Jxp contains a parser to parse the script file into an abstract syntax tree and a tree processor (JxpProcessor) that will process the syntax tree to execute the code using reflection API to produce output.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Jxp":
· Java as template language. Why learn another one? ;)
· support common java language 1.4 constructs (partial 1.5 syntax support on jdk 1.4)
· practical template sources management framework
· support caching of parsed syntax tree to eliminate reparse of template
· a servlet implementation to enable web-scripting
· extensible processing context for defining built-in function on the scripts
Below is an example of a script file:
This is normal text
This is text with variable
This is another text with variable `var1`
This is yet another text with expression `var1.toString()`
println("This text is printed by jxp");
//populate the list with 1 to 10
var i = 0;
List l = new ArrayList();
for (int i = 0; i
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes a small dependency problem.
· A syntax was added for specifying text which should not be parsed.
· The plus operator for strings was fixed.
· A default package was added in class lookup.
· Method lookup was improved in ReflectUtils (common-java) using a best match strategy (scoring) instead of first match.
· The ability to lookup a class in the default package was added.