jzwiki - Yet another Java implementation of such a wiki system
Version: N2RCjzwiki is yet another Java implementation of such a wiki system. Besides the basic wiki features, it covers quite a lot more.
Operating System: Mac OS X
jzwiki includes full text search, show references, last recent updates, acl management and versioning.
Here are some key features of "jzwiki":
Basic wiki features:
· versioning of all pages
· view and restore old versions
· search engine (uses lucene from jakarta apache)
· yawiki keeps a lock to a page that is currently edited by a user in order to avoid synchronization problems. This lock is removed automatically after period of time or when the user saves the changes.
· shows references to other pages
· shows a printer friendly version of every page
· lists all pages
More advanced wiki features:
· every user can store bookmarks to wiki pages
· the menu can be configured within the web application
· keeps a list of last recent updates
· SOAP interface
· attachments for every page are supported
· auto register of users
· multiple domains to organize the content
· counts the views of every page and show most popular pages
· very easy to install
· easy configuration within the application
· permalinks to wikipages
· trackback system included
· a forum for every wikipage going beyond simple comments
· Macros can extend the functionality
· very powerful and easy to use user and right management
· supports different layouts which can be selected in the admin section
NOTE: yawiki is licensed and released under the BSD license.