K-Track is an KDE3 satellite prediction software, especially suited for radio amateurs.
Version: 0.3.0 RC1K-Track is an KDE3 satellite prediction software, especially suited for radio amateurs operating through the satellites that are providing linear transponders.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "K Track":
· Easy selection of the satellites
· Automatic Downlink / Uplink doppler correction
· Tuning with the vfo knob of your transceiver without worrying about the correct uplink frequency
· Supports a lot of Transceivers (everyone hamlib supports)
· Can turn your antennas automatically to the satellite
· Nice map displays (using xplanet)
· Can use your desktop background as map display instead of the program itself
What's New in This Release:
· Rewrote completly how the satellites get calculated internally
· Major update of the Radio Control interface
· Removed completly the xplanet wrapper code. Now we have our own Map implematation