Boolean Algebra assistant program The program allows to minimize Boolean function by a graphic method of Karnaugh maps. The program is intended for the electrical engineering students.
Version: 2.0Boolean Algebra assistant programis an interactive program extremely easy to use.
License: Free To Try $20.00
Operating System: Windows
A must-have tool for the freshmen electrical engineering student.
The program is intended for the developers of small digital devices or simply of radioamateurs, and as for those who is familiar with Boolean algebra, for the electrical engineering students. The program allows to minimize Boolean function by a graphic method of Karnaugh maps. A must-have tool for the freshmen electrical engineering student.
The given program is called to facilitate minimization of Boolean function by a method of
Karnaugh maps. The program has the simple and convenient interface, evident image of received results of minimization.The program draws the so-called largest circle and displays the prime implicant solution.
- = Shows output in either SOP or POS format
- = Create circuit from boolean formula
- = Handle maximum 8 boolean variables
- = Will find and eliminate redundant terms
- = Will handle don't care conditions.
- = Allows you to click on a term in a given expression and view it on the map. The program will indicate the corresponding term with a fill cells.
- = Draws 2,3, 4, 5,6,7,8 variable Karnaugh Map
- = Simplifies expressions that you type in.
- = Fill map with several ways -[ Truth table, Sets, Boolean formula ]
- = Multi lingual user interface. You can add your native language to program.
- = Allow to edit variables names to different than A,B,C... etc.
- = Export Map to HTML table to easyer creation of synthesis reports.
- = Automated creation of reports.