KExchange is a currency converter for over 150 currencies.
Version: 1.0KExchange is a currency converter for over 150 currencies using up-to-date exchange rates from the PACIFIC Exchange Rate Service.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "KExchange":
· rates may be refreshed on command or automatically on startup;
· rates can be cached locally for offline use;
· may also be used as a Euro converter;
· and has an DCOP interface.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed problem with date parsing when reading PACIFIC data.
· Old (obsolete) exchange rates are now automatically expunged.
· Rate table column selection is now stored to preferences.
· Added some new currencies and updated obsolete currency codes to valid ones.