Kisdnmonitor is a KDE applet for isdnserver.
Version: 0.5.3.1Kisdnmonitor is an applet for your KDE-desktop environment, it shows the status of the B-Channels and logs the calls (incoming and outgoing) with the duration and the costs and some other information.
Operating System: Linux
It uses the standard KDE-addressbook to avoid annoying duplicities, and it retrieves on the fly the relevant information, it even shows the email addresses defined for the addressbook entry that called.
You can print your log lists as viewed on the screen, you can change the row order and the sorting order, this will be reflected in the final printout.
Here are some key features of "Kisdnmonitor":
· It monitors the B-Channels of your ISDN-Cards (version > 0.3b multi-monitoring)
· show each incoming call in a popup window
· show each outgoing call in a popup window
· show the calls while the user absent and logged out (the pc has still to be powered on)
· show the duration of a call
· show the costs of the outgoing calls
· show a list of all calls with editing and find options
· printing the list in the row order and sorting order you've setup
· totals are calculated (time, duration, costs)
· linked to kaddressbook (edit, insert)
· mail addresse(s) of the caller in the contextmenu (if available)
· configuring of the main window (toolbars)
What's New in This Release:
· now compiles with GCC 3.3.3-2