The KlipOQuery panel applet for KDE is meant to be a bridge between Klipper and the Web.
Version: 0.2.4The KlipOQuery panel applet for KDE is meant to be a bridge between Klipper and the Web.
Operating System: Linux
By simply copying the active item from the clipboard, KlipOQuery will pass this string to the selected service from the popupmenu.
Here are some key features of "KlipOQuery":
· Get Infos from selected words of all Applications with one Click
· Group services in your own categories
· Change selected Services with the scrollwheel
· Have a fast access to your top services
What's New in This Release:
· Added Suse RPM package - known to work with Suse 9.3 (at least)
· Updated the servicelist