MemAid is like a traditional flash-card program to help you memorise question/answer pairs.
Version: 0.2.4KMemAid is like a traditional flash-card program to help you memorise question/answer pairs, but with an important twist: it uses a neural network to schedule the best time for an item to come up for review.
Operating System: Linux
Difficult items that you tend to forget quickly will be scheduled more often, while MemAid won't waste your time on things you remember well. This means your learning process becomes much more efficient, also because the neural network gradually adapts to your personal memory model.
What's New in This Release:
· A small bug in item scheduling code was fixed.
· A category corruption when switching databases or doing XML import/export was fixed.
· The font setting is honored in the input and edit dialogs.
· The code was updated to work with Superkaramba 0.36.
· Unicode is still a problem, though. XML importing and exporting was improved.
· Pressing the "find" button repeatedly will scroll through all occurrences of the string in the list now. pre-0.2.3 databases are automatically imported.