Kmysqladmin is a graphical frontend for administration of mysql servers.
Version: 0.7.2Kmysqladmin is a graphical frontend for administration of mysql servers. With a buildin script editor with syntax-highlighting you can process more complex script. A script generator is in work.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Kmysqladmin":
· Displaying and edit the contents of tables within a separate view.
· export results of a query into another format (ASCII, Latex, HTML)
· Edit user rights
· Creating databases and tables
· watching status and threads continuously
· alter tables and keys
· execute sql scripts
· generate sql scripts from search results
What's New in This Release:
· massive layout work
· fix for build with mysql 4.1