kompact is a simple text based system monitor.
Version: 0.2.1kompact is a simple text based system monitor. Just the facts you could say. Easy to modify, just look at the documentation. I have alot of plans for this script. Originally based off compact 1.0.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "kompact":
· User & Host names
· System Uptime OR Battery Status
· Kernel, KDE & Qt version
· CPU Info: Model, Speed, Temp* & Load
· RAM ussage (Swap easily available & is in v0.X.1 releases be default)
· Used space on the partitions
· Network Traffic (v0.X.1 releases have dual ethernet built-in)
· Time, Date & Calendar
· Thorough Documentation (in documentation.txt, no longer the theme)
If lm-sensors is installed & work correctly.
ONLY USE v0.2.1 if you require two network interfaces, otherwise use the v0.2 build in the tar.gz (it has been updated).
Documentation is currently my main focus (since I have yet to find another feature I want to add), so please give me feedback.