Kover is an application which can help you with making various CD-covers.
Version: 2.9.3Kover is an easy to use WYSIWYG CD cover printer with CDDB support.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Kover":
· CDDB support via freedb.org
· supports proxies with authentification (basic)
· image embedding in inlet and booklet
· should read files saved with Easy CD Pro 2.0
· saves CDDB queries locally, and uses them next time the same CD is inserted.
· print to file or printer (surprising?)
· able to save and load with kover created covers
· save and load files, also via ftp
· do CDDB query without the CD. Just enter the ID and category
· french, german, polish, italian, spanish and norwegian translation available
· files created with k3b can be imported
· able to read CD-TEXT
What's New in This Release:
· applied patch to fix printing problems with protrait and landscape from Uwe Brinkhoff < email@example.com >
· added support to read CD-TEXT
· added a new binary cd-text and manual page
· the usual small fixes here and there
· released as 2.9.6
· "look-i-can-read" release